Reardon WA Personal Injury and Car Accident Lawyer

CCD Law has represented residents of Reardon and other communities around Lincoln County for over 70 years. If you find yourself the victim of an auto accident or any other type of injury, call the professionals at CCD Law and have us put our years of winning for their clients to good use.

Contact us today for a free consultation and case evaluation.

Small Town Life and Injuries

People live in Reardon to get away form the big city life, and unfortunately, this doesn’t protect them some of the risks everyone faces as they journey through life. Many town’s people take the 20-minute commute on Highway 2 into Spokane to work. Then if they make it back home through the infamous speed trap—when the speed limit drops from 60 to 30 with no warning—they can celebrate by taking the family to Bubba’s Bar and Grill or Deans Drive-in.

On the weekends, Reardon residents like to go fishing, swimming or hiking at the Four Lakes or maybe take day trip up north on Highway 20 to Colville National Forest to enjoy the outdoors.

All this driving and activity puts people at risk for getting into an accident or being injured while playing, walking or just doing life. If this happens and you’re injured through someone else’s negligence, you can count on the attorneys at CCD Law to help you get the compensation you deserve so you won’t have to be plagued by severe financial losses while you are dealing with your injuries. Not all injuries are equal either. You also need a firm that has the experience with the various types of personal injuries that the residents of Airway Heights might encounter. Some of them are:


Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get compensation if the driver hit me and fled?

Even if the driver of the other car is never found, you may still be able to receive compensation. If you have an auto insurance policy that has uninsured and underinsured motorist’s coverage, then you might be able to get compensation from your own insurance company.

How long do I have to file an auto accident claim in Washington?

In Washington state, if you’ve been injured in an auto accident due to someone’s negligence, then you have three years starting the date of the accident to file a lawsuit. In the meantime, you can still settle with the insurance company, but if you let the deadline pass, you might lose your right to make a claim.

Do I need an attorney?

It’s not required to have an attorney represent you when you seek damages in a personal injury case. However, the insurance company’s job is to pay you as little as possible, and they pay their people to do just that. You need someone on your side to make sure you get treated fairly according to the law.

Reardon WA Personal Injury and Car Accident Lawyer

There are plenty of small-town attorney’s who do a fine job helping out their neighbors with their legal problems. Sometimes no one knows the terrain or the layout of the city like a local attorney. However, when you are injured, most likely you are going to need to make a claim against someone’s insurance policy. When this happens, it’s good to have a law firm on your side that has the resources, know-how and experience to deal with the insurance company and their big-city attorneys, and the resources to take claims to trial when necessary.

If you’ve been injured because of someone else, don’t go it alone, talk to someone who can give you solid advice and who can stand up for you. Contact CCD Law today to get someone on your side.

Get in Touch with Us
Discuss your case with an expert
*We will get in touch once we review your submission.