Legal ResourcesYour subtitle goes right here.
- http://www.house.gov – House of Representatives’ Internet Law Library. Links to U.S. code, CFR’s, Fed Reg’s, treaties, laws of other nations, and much more.
- http://thomas.loc.gov – U.S. Congress on the Internet.
Bills, Roll Call votes, Congressional Record, Committee info, links to historical documents.
- http://www.cpsc.gov – Consumer Product Safety Commission.
All press releases including recalls, CPSC publications and statistics on the numerous products under its jurisdiction.
- http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov – National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Vehicle recalls, agency investigations, and reported consumer complaints for any vehicle dating as far back as 1900.
- http://www.court.wa.gov/ – just about anything you might need for WA courts.
- http://www.wsba.org/ – the Washington State Bar Association.
- http://www.hwysafety.org – The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
Yearly crashworthiness evaluations, statistical data, and updated state law information.