Legal ResourcesYour subtitle goes right here.
- https://www.house.gov – House of Representatives’ Internet Law Library. Links to U.S. code, CFR’s, Fed Reg’s, treaties, laws of other nations, and much more.
- https://thomas.loc.gov – U.S. Congress on the Internet.
Bills, Roll Call votes, Congressional Record, Committee info, links to historical documents.
- https://www.cpsc.gov – Consumer Product Safety Commission.
All press releases including recalls, CPSC publications and statistics on the numerous products under its jurisdiction.
- https://www.nhtsa.dot.gov – National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Vehicle recalls, agency investigations, and reported consumer complaints for any vehicle dating as far back as 1900.
- https://www.court.wa.gov/ – just about anything you might need for WA courts.
- https://www.wsba.org/ – the Washington State Bar Association.
- https://www.hwysafety.org – The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
Yearly crashworthiness evaluations, statistical data, and updated state law information.
GREAT. LOCAL. LAWYERS.
Hire Experienced Attorneys, That Get Results
Send us an inquiry and we will be happy to give you a consultation!