How To Get a Police Accident Report in Cheney Washington

November 17, 2017

For years, vehicle collision reports for accidents which occurred in and around Cheney were housed in the Public Records Department at City Hall. After around 2014 these accident reports are now available from Washington State Police. These reports are available to those involved in the crash, insurers, and attorneys representing injured clients.

Here’s how to get a police report from Washington State Police.

Speak to an Attorney after any Serious Injury

If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident in Spokane or Spokane Valley it is always in your best interest to speak to us. While an attorney is not needed in every accident, in some cases a Cheney injury lawyer can help you obtain drastically more compensation for your injuries, especially if the crash resulted in a serious injury or a fatality.

Related Articles

Get in Touch with Us
Discuss your case with an expert
*We will get in touch once we review your submission.