How to Get a Car Accident Report from Washington State Patrol (Police)

November 14, 2017

To get an accident report from Washington State Patrol, you may visit their police department in Tumwater Washington, but it will be far easier for almost everyone to use the “WCECR” (Washington Requests for Electronic Collision Reports) website. You will need your collision report number OR name and collision date. Same day electronic delivery of the report is available if the report is complete.

If you were injured, your retained lawyer will obtain this report on your behalf.

Here is the link to WCECR:

Contact an Experienced Law Firm After Any Injury

If you were seriously injured in an accident, it is in your best interest to speak to an experienced lawyer before you speak to the other party’s insurer. They will likely soon contact you for medical authorizations and statements, and shortly thereafter working to minimize what they will pay you. In many cases, an experienced attorney can significantly improve the outcome of your case. We strongly recommend that you contact us as soon as possible after any accident. If we aren’t needed, you will get free advice. If needed and retained, we will fight for you. We have a long history of verdicts and settlements. Together, the lawyers at CCD Law have over 65 years of successfully handling complex cases.

Additional resources:

Related Articles

Get in Touch with Us
Discuss your case with an expert
*We will get in touch once we review your submission.