Serving Spokane Since 1948

Colville WA Personal Injury and Car Accident Lawyer

Since 1948, CCD Law has represented clients all over Washington, including residents of Colville Washington.

How to find the right personal injury lawyer for your case

There are personal injury lawyers all over the Spokane area and even attorneys in Colville. While almost any lawyer can technically take on a personal injury case, if you have a serious injury it is in your best interest to select a law firm which specializes in personal injury and has a long history of verdicts and settlements. These law firms are familiar with personal injury courtroom procedures and have the resources available to fight for your rights in a trial if necessary.

We are compassionate and caring attorneys who care about each and every one of our clients. Do not settle for an attorney who is busy practicing all areas of the law; they typically do not have the experience needed to win serious injury cases.

Colville car accidents and injuries

With a population of just under 5,000 people, Colville is not exactly the kind of place you would imagine people getting injured often. And they do not. However, accidents do occur. People sustaining traumatic injuries are often transported over to Sacred Heart Medical Center for treatment. Injuries can happen anywhere: a stack of heavy boxes could fall from above at the Walmart, or you could get hit by a truck on E 3rd Avenue or Railroad Street, or rearended on Main Street. The bulk of accidents, however, occur on 395. The roundabout built here did reduce the number of intersection accidents, but this is still where the majority of collisions take place.

After a serious accident, most insurers attempt to limit the amount they will pay out for your injuries. That is where we come in. In serious injury cases, the amount of compensation we help victims obtain is often significantly more than they would receive without us.

In addition to the accidents mentioned above, we also help clients who have sustained injuries from construction accidents, dog bites, farming accidents, slip and fall injuries, and all types of injuries.

Contact us today

If you were injured while traveling through Colville or live in Colville or anywhere else in Stevens County, contact us today for a free and confidential consultation.