ROBERT B. CRARYSpokane Attorney at Law
Robert B. Crary
Spokane Valley, Washington
Robert Crary is a Spokane personal injury attorney serving Washington State residents. His law practice emphasizes representing people who are injured by the negligence of others. Mr. Crary has been practicing law for over 30 years and is partner in the law firm of Crary, Clark & Domanico, P.S. in Spokane, Washington. He is a member of the Spokane County Bar Association, Washington State Bar Association, Washington State Trial Lawyers Association (WSTLA), Idaho State Bar Association, Idaho Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA), as well as the American Trial Lawyers Association (ATLA).
Mr. Crary was born in Little Falls, Minnesota. He received his undergraduate degree from St. Cloud State University in 1976. He graduated from Gonzaga University School of Law in 1980 and passed the Washington State Bar that same year. Mr. Crary is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Washington and the Eastern District Washington Federal Court. He was admitted to the Idaho State Bar Association in 1998 and admitted to practice before the Northern Idaho Federal Court in the same year. Mr. Crary is an arbitrator on the Spokane County Mandatory Arbitration Panel.
Mr. Crary resides in Spokane with his wife Becky. They have been married for 32 years and have three children, Aaron, Nathan, and Alicia. He enjoys a number of athletic activities that include biking, kayaking, and fishing.
Mr. Crary has represented hundreds of injured people. His law practice is litigation based and involves settlement negotiations, mediations, arbitrations, and trials. His primary focus is personal injury and medical malpractice. He represents his clients on a contingency fee basis, and if there is no recovery, there is no fee.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- 20% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Washington, 1980
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1980
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court District of Idaho, 1998
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Washington
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Idaho, 1998
- U.S. District Court, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1998
- Idaho, 1998
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington – 1980
- St. Cloud State University – 1976
- Barr v. Day, Washington Supreme Court (124 Wn2d 318 1994)
- Kennedy v. Harvey
- Judge v. WVSD, Railroad and School District
- Clark v. Safeco
- Cable v. Carney
Honors and Awards
- One of Spokane’s Best Attorneys, Spokane/Coeur D’alene Living Magazine, 2006 – Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Spokane County Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association (WSTLA), Member
- Idaho State Bar Association, Member
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA), Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Idaho State Bar Association, 1998 – Present
- English (Primary)
GREAT. LOCAL. LAWYERS.
Hire Experienced Attorneys, That Get Results
Send us an inquiry and we will be happy to give you a consultation!