Will Spokane Police Department Respond to my Car Accident?

April 28, 2017

We are 120 days into the year of 2017 and there have already been 1,300 reports of car accidents in Spokane County. Spokane Police Department is also experiencing a shortage of officers, and police are not able to respond to each and every accident.

If you have been in a serious accident involving injury or death, SPD will be there to investigate and assist. But if your accident is small and involves simple property damage, they may be able to make it.

Injured in a Spokane County Car Accident?

If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident in Spokane, Spokane Valley, or anywhere in Spokane County, give us a call for a free, friendly, confidential consultation. Injuries may take time to present themselves. We have even spoken to people who thought they were ok but had broken bones which were discovered days after an accident.

If you have been in a wreck and aren’t sure what to do and injuries are involved, feel free to contact us with any questions which you may have.

KHQ Coverage

KHQ recently interviewed one of our local officers to learn why some accidents aren’t being responded to.
Spokane, North Idaho News & Weather KHQ.com

Related Articles

Get in Touch with Us
Discuss your case with an expert
*We will get in touch once we review your submission.