How To Get A Car Accident Report In Sprague WA

If you were in a serious accident in Sprague or anywhere in Lincoln County consider talking to a local car accident lawyer before doing anything else. Insurance company representatives will be calling you for a statement on what happened and you should not give them any statements until you know about the tricks they use when trying to dismiss accident claims.

Contact CCD Law in Spokane for a free, no-obligation consultation on your case. We are experienced lawyers who want to make sure you don’t jeopardize your case by letting an insurance company decide what’s fair for you.


If you are in an accident in Sprague, the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department will be responding to the scene. Sprague does not have a police department. The easiest way to get an accident report will be to go to the Lincoln County Website PUBLIC RECORDS page to print out a public records request form. You can drop it by their office or mail it in. They are required to respond to you within 5 days.

You can also contact the Sheriff’s Civil Department at 509-725-9261, Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. They will email you a public records request form. You can also stop by the office for a printed copy of the request form. Their office is at 404 Sinclair Street in Davenport, Washington. The records request is free of charge in most cases.

If your accident happened along I-90 then a Washington State Patrol Officer will likely be responding. You can visit their website at to look at your report. If you need a copy of it you’ll be charged $10.50

If you have an attorney representing your case, he or she will usually handle this records request. Your insurance company may also request a copy.


If your collision involved only property damage and/or minor injuries you may not need an attorney. If you suffered a serious injury it’s usually another case entirely. You may be depending on an insurance company to provide you enough compensation to pay for all of your hospital bills and cover your lost paychecks while you’ve had to miss work. However, an insurance company may only want to cover your first trip to an emergency room and leave other bills in your lap.

They will treat you unfairly if you let them. Get all of your questions about your case and your best options answered by contacting us for a free evaluation and we will make sure you get the answers and the support you need.

Get in Touch with Us
Discuss your case with an expert
*We will get in touch once we review your submission.