Rockford WA Personal Injury and Auto Accident Attorney

Getting injured can be frustrating, painful and expensive. If this has happened to you due to someone else’s negligence, contact an attorney at CCD Law today to find out what can be done about your case. The people of Rockford and Spokane County have been trusting the attorneys at CCD Law in Spokane for over 70 years. You can trust them too.

Rockford and Personal Injuries

Rockford is a small town complete with the small-town lifestyle that many people today love and cherish. But this doesn’t mean that they are free from risk of injury. Every day, many from Rockford commute into Spokane to work. Some go up Highway 27 to Spokane Valley, others head to Valley Ford and then take E. Palouse Way on into the west side of Spokane.

Not all residents go into the city to work, some work locally at the bank on Emma Street or at the Napa Auto Parts store. Many of the town’s teenagers go into Freeman every day to take their kids to Freeman High School or Freeman Middle School. Then they go back to watch their teams play football or basketball.

You get the picture. The town may be small compared to Spokane or Coeur d’Alene, but all this ferrying the kids around and driving to work can lead to auto accidents. Rockford residents like to play too, so fishing on Medical Lake or a trip to Colville National Forest can also bring the risk of injuries.

Choosing the Best Attorney

So no matter what you are doing, if you get injured due to someone else’s negligence, you need to do what the people of Rockford have been doing for years: come see the attorneys at CCD Law. You might wonder why you need a big-city attorney just because you got injured. That’s a fair question, and the answer is simple: you need a law firm that had the resources, knowledge and experience to go up against the insurance companies.

It’s not personal, but the insurance companies make money by not giving it all away. They will pay you the least they can so they can make money. So you need to hire a firm that knows what the law will require them to pay.

By law, the insurance company will have to pay you for the following, if it applies to your circumstances:

  • Medical bills
  • Lost time from work—present/future
  • Car repair or new car
  • Pain and Suffering
  • Lost quality of life
  • Any permanent disability or disfigurement

There could be more. A good attorney will look at your situation to determine any financial or medical loss that the law allows and get you a fair compensation.

Frequently Asked Questions

What if I’m permanently disabled from my car accident?

If the driver of the car that hit you is at fault for the accident, they are responsible for your injuries and all financial losses related to the accident. For a disability, this includes future medical bills, training, equipment, future loss of wages and things like the loss of quality of life.

Do I need an attorney if I was injured in an accident?

If you don’t have an attorney, then you are going up against experienced insurance adjusters and their attorneys who have handled many of these cases already. You need someone with experience and an understanding of how the law and the system works. Talk to an attorney today to level the playing field.

What if my spouse died in a car accident, can I get compensation?

Washington law allows the close family members and dependents of a deceased person to make claims in a wrongful death accident. The claims allowed by law are financial those losses the family members have due to the loss of their loved ones. This includes things like loss of companionship and loss of financial support.

Rockford WA Personal Injury and Auto Accident Attorney

Contact CCD Law today so that you can get someone working for you that will have your best interest at heart. They are not intimidated by the high-rise lawyers of the insurance company. It doesn’t matter who they hire, CCD Law gets results.

Get in Touch with Us
Discuss your case with an expert
*We will get in touch once we review your submission.