Deer Park WA Personal Injury and Car Accident Lawyer

Spokane County residents have trusted CCD Law in resolving their legal matters since 1948. If you live in Deer Park and have been injured in an auto accident, call us today and you can speak to an attorney about your case. The consultation is free, and we only get paid if you do.

Deer Park WA Car Accident Injuries

The Deer Park community is small compared to Spokane, but it has grown 20 percent since 2010 and given its location and quality of living, it will continue to grow. Many of its 3,600 residents commute every day south to Spokane down the North Spokane Corridor to work leaving the quiet small-town life to enter the hustle and bustle of city life.

The weekend might find them heading to Deer Park Airport for a scenic flight around Mt. Spokane or driving Milan road east out of town to their favorite vacation spot in the country. Unfortunately, with all this driving comes the risk of an automobile accident, and when that happens, Deer Park residents can turn to an established, trusted law firm for help.

Frequently Asked Questions

What if the driver of the other car that hit me has no money?

Washington law requires every driver to have insurance before they drive. However, if someone gets into an accident and doesn’t have insurance then there are some options to find sources of compensation. For example, the not-at-fault driver can use their own uninsured, underinsured motorist’s coverage to pay for their injuries. A good attorney will be able to see if there are any other sources of compensation for their client.

What if I was driving without a license and got injured?

It is a crime to drive without a license, however, this is enforced by the police and criminal court system. If you are injured and it was the other driver’s fault, then you may still be entitled to compensation.

If my spouse died in a car accident, can I receive compensation?

Under Washington law, close family members and dependents of the deceased victim can make a wrongful death claim. The damages are determined by the impact of the loss on the person seeking damages. Each member of the family can seek their own damages based on their relationship with the deceased.

Deer Park WA Personal Injury and Car Accident Lawyer

While it’s true that in many legal matters, a local small-town practice may be better where understanding the lay of the land is a necessity. However, if you are injured, you need a firm with the resources and experience necessary to stand up to the big insurance companies and their high-rise lawyers.

You need a firm that has the knowledge of personal injury and traffic accident laws and can evaluate your case to give you the best possible chance at getting the compensation you need to help you through the difficult time after an auto accident.

CCD Law has the experience negotiating with the large insurance companies and in the courtrooms that may end up deciding how much you get for your losses.  If you’ve been in a car accident and are injured, contact them today for a consultation. It costs you nothing, and you can speak to someone who will represent your interests, not the those of the insurance company.

Get in Touch with Us
Discuss your case with an expert

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

*We will get in touch once we review your submission.