Davenport WA Personal Injury and Auto Accident Attorney

If you live in Davenport and have been injured because of someone else’s negligence, you can count on the attorneys at CCD Law to help you get the compensation for your injuries and financial losses. CCD Law has been helping the people of Davenport and Lincoln County since 1948 and has worked hard gaining their trust, and today, they can help you get fair compensation for your injuries.

Contact us today for a free consultation and case evaluation.

Personal Injury and Davenport Residents

Davenport is a bustling town outside of Spokane, Wa and nestled between the small towns of Reardon and Creston. The city is the seat of Lincoln County with a population of just under 1,800. Residents of Davenport are no stranger to injuries. Many of them take Highway 2 everyday into Spokane to work. Others work locally at the courthouse or clerk’s office.

Davenport High School is inside the city, and mornings find many drivers on the road dropping their kids off with some newly licensed students driving themselves and siblings to school. On weekends, Davenport residents might be swimming or fishing in the Four Lakes area or taking a scenic flight from Davenport Municipal Airport.

All of these activities put Davenport residents at risk for getting injured due to someone else’s negligence. When this happens, then the injured person has a decision to make. Do I need an attorney, and if I do, who?

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to hire an attorney before they will discuss my case with me?

No. At Crary, Clark, Domanico, & Chuang, P.S., we offer a consultation free of charge where we listen to you tell us what happened, and then we discuss your rights and your options. In fact, you will pay nothing at all unless we settle or win your case.

What is negligence?

Negligence is a legal standard that is used to determine if someone is liable for a victim’s injuries. A person is negligent if they cause injuries to another person by failing to give the victim the due care that they were supposed to. The court will look at the person’s actions and determines if the person acted the way any reasonably prudent person would.

Do I have to pay back my medical bills if I get a settlement for my personal injury?

In Washington State, your medical insurance carrier can seek to get their money back for all medical bills they paid for your injuries related to a car accident. However, at Crary, Clark, Domanico, & Chuang, P.S., will work with the insurance company to settle these bills in a fair manner.

Picking the Right Law Firm

For over 70 years, the people of Davenport have been coming east into Spokane to CCD Law for their legal needs. Some for legal advice and others to hire their attorneys to represent them, and today, CCD Law is one of the most trusted firms for the people of Davenport. Why? Because they get results.

If you’ve been injured because of someone else’s carelessness, then you know first hand how frustrating and costly it can be. You also may know that the insurance companies are trying to pay you as little as possible.

CCD Law has two things you need: Experienced attorneys and the resources to deal with insurance companies and their lawyers. While there are many great small-town attorneys, you owe it to yourself to find out how CCD Law can help you get the maximum compensation allowed under the law. Contact CCD Law today.

Get in Touch with Us
Discuss your case with an expert

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
*We will get in touch once we review your submission.