How To Get an Idaho State Police Car Accident Report

February 17, 2017

If you or a loved on has been seriously injured in an accident in Idaho, contact us today for a free and confidential consultation. We are experienced Idaho car accident lawyers representing clients in Post Falls, Coeur d’Alene and beyond.

How To Get a Idaho State Police Car Accident Report

Collision reports may be obtained in person or online. To get them in person, just visit the ISP office in your district. The six districts are Coeur d’Alene, Lewiston, Meridian, Jerome, Pocatello, and Idaho Falls. Crash reports from ISP are free of charge.

Obtaining your report online is fairly straightforward. A case number is recommended along with the time and place the crash occurred. You will be required to know which district the accident occurred in, the date, your name, address, phone number and other relevant information. This may be ordered online here:

Please also note that if you have retained an attorney they may obtain your report on your behalf.

Related Articles

Get in Touch with Us
Discuss your case with an expert
*We will get in touch once we review your submission.