SPOKANE CEREBRAL PALSY LAWYERYour subtitle goes right here.
Spokane County Birth Injury Attorneys Fighting for Your Child’s Rights
Cerebral palsy is a permanent medical condition that results from damage to the part of the brain that controls motor skills. Sometimes this is caused from an abnormality that occurs during fetal development, the birthing process or within the first several months of an infant’s life.
Causes of cerebral palsy may include:
- Maternal infections
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Bladder or kidney infection
- Sepsis (an infection of the bloodstream)
- Chorioamnionitis, a uterus infection
- Prenatal/neonatal infections and complications
- Bacterial meningitis
- Viral encephalitis
- Group B streptococcal infection
- Herpes group B
- Birth injuries
- Misdiagnosis/delayed diagnosis and treatment of maternal infections
- Slow response to fetal distress
- Untimely C-section
- Improper/delayed treatment of jaundice
- Inadequate oxygen supply
- Improper use equipment such as forceps or vacuum extraction
Our lawyers are adamant about holding negligent medical care providers accountable for actions that caused your child harm. We recognize the lifelong consequences our clients face as victims of medical malpractice. We will aggressively advocate your rights in order to obtain fair and full compensation for physical damages, medical costs and ongoing medical care your child will need. You may also be entitled to money for your pain and suffering, your child’s loss of earning capacity, and various additional costs related to the cerebral palsy.
Contact Crary, Clark, Domanico, & Chuang, P.S., Today
We invite you to contact the law office of Crary, Clark, Domanico, & Chuang, P.S., today at 509-926-4900, or e-mail us, to schedule a free and confidential consultation.